Looming Fog of Battle
|Main Skill||Phantom Blades|
|Bonus||Transmits Ailments stacks from one target to the next|
Looming Fog of Battle in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Phantom Blades skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
The taint carried by Omeagram after its encounter with the Immortal Maw was such that it transmitted a pestilence to all surrounding things. Hephaäron built a case for it, forged from Primordial Steel, where the blade stewed in its own fumes only gaining in toxicity.
Looming Fog of Battle Information
- Looming Fog of Battle can be equipped to modify the Phantom Blades skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Transmits Ailments stacks from one target to the next
Looming Fog of Battle Requirements
- Phantom Blades must be level 41 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Looming Fog of Battle
Looming Fog of Battle Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Phantom Blades Skill Modifiers|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!