|Branch||Oracle of the Trinity|
Omnitempest in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Major Passive Skill and part of the Oracle of the Trinity branch. Major Passive Skills can provide or modify abilities as well as other stats causing a big impact in playstyle. They are unique to each branch.
“We have guarded ourselves from the elements with thick walls and stone foundations. This isn’t how we were meant to be. We’ve grown soft. Weak. But I will help everyone recall the true potential of their bodies."
- Omnitempest is part of the Oracle of the Trinity branch.
- Unlocking this Passive Skill provides the following bonuses:
- Using certain elemental skills has a chance to launch other spells.
- Lightning skills can launch a Chain Lightning spell. Fire skills can launch a Meteor. Frost skills can launch a Frost Lance.
- 7% Chance to Cast a Meteor at cursor location when Fire Skill is Cast. Has a Cooldown of 2.0s
- 10% Chance to Cast a Frost Lance at cursor location when Frost Skill is Cast. Has a Cooldown of 2.0s
- 10% Chance to Cast Chain Lightning at cursor location when Lightning Skill is Cast. Has a Cooldown of 2.0s
- In order to unlock Omnitempest you must first unlock one of the following Passive Skills:
- Passive Skills provide different bonuses by having them unlocked
- Passive Skills are divided in different branches of the Passive Skill Tree.
- To unlock a Passive Skill, players must first unlock another one linked to it in the tree.