Persistence Hunting in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Major Passive Skill and part of the Ranger branch. Major Passive Skills can provide or modify abilities as well as other stats causing a big impact in playstyle. They are unique to each branch.
"Tracking an animal is like getting to know them. Beyond the curled teeth and barbed tail, you see where they eat, where they sleep, where they hunt. Pursuing them until they collapse, you finally take the life you know so well.
Persistence Hunting Information
- Persistence Hunting is part of the Ranger branch.
- Unlocking this Passive Skill provides the following bonuses:
- Enemies who have impairment movement (slowed, in stasis, stunned or frozen) take increased damage.
- +25% Damage to enemies with Impaired Movement
Persistence Hunting Requirements
- In order to unlock Persistence Hunting you must first unlock one of the following Passive Skills:
Persistence Hunting Builds
Persistence Hunting Notes
- Passive Skills provide different bonuses by having them unlocked
- Passive Skills are divided in different branches of the Passive Skill Tree.
- To unlock a Passive Skill, players must first unlock another one linked to it in the tree.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!