|Total Costs:||__gold__ Gold
__producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
__primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
The following Projects will become available: "Construct Enneract Lab", "Construct Bank", and "Retrieve Anankis Artifact".
Your Maximum Active projects will be increased by 1.
Planning Committee is a Project in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Projects become available once the player unlocks the Champion of Stormfall endgame mode . Tthis can be done by completing all three acts of Wolcen's campaign.
Projects are accessed through the different Buildings and allow players to unlock new gameplay features by investing Resources and Turns.
Planning Committee Information
Despite there being a variety of new initiatives being proposed throughout the city, such initiatives require careful planning before they can be feasibly undertaken. The Council has recommended that a 'Planning Comittee' be established to oversee the management of city projects. By doing so, they hope to ensure that resources are invested wisely and efficiently, thus allowing the city to have more projects ongoing at any one time.
Planning Committee project Requirements
- Planning Committee can be found in the Stormfall Palace building.
- The following projects/buildings are required to conduct this project:
- The following resources are required to conduct this project:
- __gold__ Gold
- __producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
- __primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
Planning Committee Project Outcome
- Compleating this project will provide you with the following:
- The following Projects will become available: "Construct Enneract Lab", "Construct Bank", and "Retrieve Anankis Artifact".
- Your Maximum Active projects will be increased by 1.
Planning Committee Notes & Tips
- Players will need to complete a turn for it to be added to the project's Productivity. In order to complete a turn, a player will need to successfully complete an Activitiy such as Mandates or Expeditions, the harder the challenge, the more Productivity will be added to the active Project. If the player fails to complete the activity, the Turn will not pass.
- To check an activity, go to the Mandates Board or the Expeditions Map and select an Activity to participate in. The board and map are next to Thunderblade Zalahir.