Planning Committee (III)
|Total Costs:||__gold__ Gold
__producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
__primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
Your Maximum Active projects will be increased by 1.
The following Projects will become available: "Construct Transmutation Forge", "Renovate Shipyard", and the Dark Market Project "Establish Contact: 'The Curator'".
Planning Committee (III) is a Project in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Projects become available once the player unlocks the Champion of Stormfall endgame mode . Tthis can be done by completing all three acts of Wolcen's campaign.
Projects are accessed through the different Buildings and allow players to unlock new gameplay features by investing Resources and Turns.
Planning Committee (III) Information
The Planning Comittee wishes to expand its capabilities even further to support new projects throughout the city. They believe they can improve on some of their processes, and want the work-force to undergo the necessary training to make this a reality.
Planning Committee (III) project Requirements
- Planning Committee (III) can be found in the Stormfall Palace building.
- The following projects/buildings are required to conduct this project:
- The following resources are required to conduct this project:
- __gold__ Gold
- __producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
- __primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
Planning Committee (III) Project Outcome
- Compleating this project will provide you with the following:
- Your Maximum Active projects will be increased by 1.
- The following Projects will become available: "Construct Transmutation Forge", "Renovate Shipyard", and the Dark Market Project "Establish Contact: 'The Curator'".
Planning Committee (III) Notes & Tips
- Players will need to complete a turn for it to be added to the project's Productivity. In order to complete a turn, a player will need to successfully complete an Activitiy such as Mandates or Expeditions, the harder the challenge, the more Productivity will be added to the active Project. If the player fails to complete the activity, the Turn will not pass.
- To check an activity, go to the Mandates Board or the Expeditions Map and select an Activity to participate in. The board and map are next to Thunderblade Zalahir.