Your ability to use the Poison Ailment effectively. Poisoning deals Toxic Damage over time and can be stacked up to your maximum Ailments stack number.
Poison is a Status Ailment in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. The Poison effect is a physical ailment that inflicts toxic damage that depletes the target's health over time. Status Ailments are the various negative effects that are applied to both players and enemies in battle, these ailments can be inflicted by a player through their skills, attacks, and equipped gear.
How to Cure Poison
Active Skills that inflict Poison
Players can use the following active skills or activate the following modifiers to certain skills to execute Frost damage that inflicts the Poison effect:
- Livor Mortis
- Activate the modifier: Toxicity Ensnared for Evasion.
- Activate the modifier: Baneful Blows for Feeding Swarm.
- Activate the modifier: Unnatural Causes for Stings of Krearion.
- Activate the modifier: Noxious Contamination for Phantom Blades.
- Activate the modifiers: Inevitable Decay and Toxic Entropy for Annihilation.
Passive Skills that boost Poison
The following Passive Skills listed below boosts the effect of Poison such as increasing its duration, speed, damage, stacks, and chance:
- Immortal Offering
- Power of the First Men
- Primordial Insights
- Ancient Knowledge
- Tormentor (1 Cabalist)
- Tormentor (2 Cabalist)
- Master of Curses (1)
- Master of Curses (2)
- Focused (Cabalist)
- Crippling Decrepitude
- Lethal Certainty
- Incessant Infirmity
- Enfeebling Energy
- Enneract Expert
- Artefact Analysis
- Tenacious Afflictions
- Magical Mastery (1 Cabalist)
- Magical Mastery (2 Cabalist)
Equipment that boosts Poison