|Branch||Oracle of the Trinity|
Precarious Flesh in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Minor Passive Skills and part of the Oracle of the Trinity branch. Minor Passive Skills can change the player character in subtle or drastic ways. They are scattered around different branches but some of them are repeated in more than one.
Precarious Flesh Information
- Precarious Flesh is part of the Oracle of the Trinity branch.
- Unlocking this Passive Skill provides the following bonuses:
- 10% Chance to Cast a Meteor at cursor location when Fire Skill is Cast. Has a Cooldown of 2.0s
- 15% Chance to Cast a Frost Lance at cursor location when Frost Skill is Cast. Has a Cooldown of 2.0s
- 15% Chance to Cast Chain Lightning at cursor location when Lightning Skill is Cast. Has a Cooldown of 2.0s
Precarious Flesh Requirements
- In order to unlock Precarious Flesh you must first unlock one of the following Passive Skills:
Precarious Flesh Notes
- Passive Skills provide different bonuses by having them unlocked
- Passive Skills are divided in different branches of the Passive Skill Tree.
- To unlock a Passive Skill, players must first unlock another one linked to it in the tree.