|Bonus||Converts base Physical Damage to Fire Damage|
Prideful Deflagration in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Juggernaut skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Baäpheth bore Gleidhir as he pursued Abanazaar. He raised his shield, and slammed it repeatedly into the face of the Primordial of Fire, flames bursting from the injured entity. Part of Abanazaar’s essence was absorbed by the mighty shield; as blows landed, Gleidhir took the Primordial’s pride and manifested it into a burning aura.
Prideful Deflagration Information
- Prideful Deflagration can be equipped to modify the Juggernaut skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Converts base Physical Damage to Fire Damage
Prideful Deflagration Requirements
- Juggernaut must be level 17 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Prideful Deflagration
- Build 2
Prideful Deflagration Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Juggernaut Skill Modifiers|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!