|Main Skill||Deathgazer Railgun|
|Bonus||The area of each charge level expands outwards rather than inward|
Protean Aim in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Deathgazer Railgun skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
When Ezaneal presented his Bio-Optical Targeting Interface to Hephaäron, he was furious. If Ezaneal wished to continue peacocking, so be it: they would confront his rifle to Hephaäron’s bows, using two champions of equal might from the First Men’s civilizations. The protohumans weren’t able to handle the B-OTI, and so Ezaneal tricked his master by taking the form of his own champion, taking each shot with flawless precision. Hephaäron’s champion was a mere First Man and unable to match Ezaneal even with the first bow, Krearion, on his side
Protean Aim Information
- Protean Aim can be equipped to modify the Deathgazer Railgun skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- The area of each charge level expands outwards rather than inward
Protean Aim Requirements
- Deathgazer Railgun must be level 29 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Protean Aim
- Build 1
- Build 2
Protean Aim Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Deathgazer Railgun Skill Modifiers|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!