Pugilist's Momentum in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Major Passive Skill and part of the Arms Maester branch. Major Passive Skills can provide or modify abilities as well as other stats causing a big impact in playstyle. They are unique to each branch.
“Retract your statements. It isn’t my fault you expected a mere fencing match. In a real fight, no one takes a step back for fairplay’s sake. I am not only a warrior, I am the warrior, and I won’t lower myself to acting as a dancing puppet for your entertainment."
Pugilist's Momentum Information
- Pugilist's Momentum is part of the Arms Maester branch.
- Unlocking this Passive Skill provides the following bonuses:
- Completing attacks with the same weapon 4 times within a short period grants you different bonuses depending on the weapon type.
- One-handed and dual-wielded weapons always inflict critical hits on the 4th attack.
- Two-handed axes, hammers, and swords always stun in an area of effect on the 4th attack.
- Bows always fire projectiles in 360 degrees around you on the 4th attack.
- Staffs always fire multiple projectiles on the 4th attack.
- Provides alternative fourth Attack to each basic weapon Combo
- Fourth Attack of a Bow weapon Attack Combo shoots multiple arrows in all directions
- Fourth Attack of a Staff weapon Combo fires additional projectiles in Target's direction
- Fourth Attack of a Two-Handed weapon Attack Combo Stuns all enemies hit.
- Fourth Attack of a One-Handed weapon Attack Combo is a Critical Hit
Pugilist's Momentum Requirements
- In order to unlock Pugilist's Momentum you must first unlock one of the following Passive Skills:
Pugilist's Momentum Notes
- Passive Skills provide different bonuses by having them unlocked
- Passive Skills are divided in different branches of the Passive Skill Tree.
- To unlock a Passive Skill, players must first unlock another one linked to it in the tree.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I'm using staff with this passive and does it need to be the same target getting attacked four times to trigger the effect or can I switch over to another target when I have two attacks left?