|Main Skill||Feeding Swarm|
|Bonus||Summons become bigger, increasing their health and damage. Reduces the number of summons by one.|
Putrescine in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Feeding Swarm skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
As the Primordial of Mortality, Bezeriel concerned himself with Death as a separation of soul and body. As a Fallen, his presence on Wolcen is more akin to an open gullet siphoning faith. One worshipper in agony has prayers worth five healthy parishioners, and one class of victim produces more necrotic power than any other: the sick
- Putrescine can be equipped to modify the Feeding Swarm skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Summons become bigger, increasing their health and damage. Reduces the number of summons by one.
- Feeding Swarm must be level 41 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Putrescine
- Build 1
- Build 2
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Feeding Swarm Skill Modifiers|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!