Rebuilding the Trinity
|Bonus||Gives a buff that allows you to deal additional damage based on the base element of this skill. This ability can target allies, and if they are affected by it, the ally will also receive this buff.|
Beelmalik used to form the same entity with Abanazaar and Etheliel. They were the Primordial of Change, ruling over the Upheaval-Tribunal. Ever since they separated, Beelmalik has been obssessed with chasing and assimilating his brethren to be whole again.
Rebuilding the Trinity Information
- Rebuilding the Trinity can be equipped to modify the Thunderstrike skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Gives a buff that allows you to deal additional damage based on the base element of this skill. This ability can target allies, and if they are affected by it, the ally will also receive this buff.
Rebuilding the Trinity Requirements
- Thunderstrike must be level 41 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Rebuilding the Trinity
- Build 1
- Build 2
Rebuilding the Trinity Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Thunderstrike Skill Modifiers|