|Main Skill||Wailing Arrows|
|Bonus||Cooldown is reduced upon killing an enemy|
Reemergence in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Wailing Arrows skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Scholars and logisticians have theorized that the impact of sustained fire on a specific battlefield area has heavily disminishing returns in terms of efficiency. Accuracy and restraint allow for a more strategic approach that saves a considerable amount of resources for roughly similar results.
- Reemergence can be equipped to modify the Wailing Arrows skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Cooldown is reduced upon killing an enemy
- Wailing Arrows must be level 41 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Reemergence
- Build 1
- Build 2
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Wailing Arrows Skill Modifiers|