Renovate Trade Assembly
|Building||Stormfall Trade Assembly|
|Project Requirements:||Planning Committee (II)|
|Total Costs:||200000 Gold
500 Productivity Pts.
0 Primordial Affinity
|Outcome||Diplomatic Missions will become available.|
Renovate Trade Assembly is a Project in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Projects become available once the player unlocks the Champion of Stormfall endgame mode . Tthis can be done by completing all three acts of Wolcen's campaign.
Projects are accessed through the different Buildings and allow players to unlock new gameplay features by investing Resources and Turns.
Renovate Trade Assembly Information
Plans have been developed to direct the renovation of the Trade Assembly. At your word, resources will be committed to its completion.
Renovate Trade Assembly project Requirements
- Renovate Trade Assembly can be found in the Stormfall Trade Assembly building.
- The following projects/buildings are required to conduct this project:
- The following resources are required to conduct this project:
- 200000 Gold
- 500 Productivity Pts.
- 0 Primordial Affinity
Renovate Trade Assembly Project Outcome
- Compleating this project will provide you with the following:
- Diplomatic Missions will become available.
Renovate Trade Assembly Notes & Tips
- Players will need to complete a turn for it to be added to the project's Productivity. In order to complete a turn, a player will need to successfully complete an Activitiy such as Mandates or Expeditions, the harder the challenge, the more Productivity will be added to the active Project. If the player fails to complete the activity, the Turn will not pass.
- To check an activity, go to the Mandates Board or the Expeditions Map and select an Activity to participate in. The board and map are next to Thunderblade Zalahir.