Renovate the Archives
|Building||The Cartographical Archives|
|Total Costs:||100,000 Gold
2,400 Productivity Pts.
2,000 Primordial Affinity
Selling prices at merchants will be permanently increased.
Buying prices at merchants will be permanently decreased.
Renovate the Archives is a Project in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Projects become available once the player unlocks the Champion of Stormfall endgame mode . Tthis can be done by completing all three acts of Wolcen's campaign.
Renovate the Archives Information
Renovations on the Cartographical Archives are ready to begin. What is left of the documents in the Archive’s wreckage will need to be recovered and handled delicately if they are to be restored to their places in the Archives. Should the restoration efforts be successful, Stormfall’s merchants are sure to clamor for some arrangement that allows them some level of access to its resources.
Renovate the Archives project Requirements
- Renovate the Archives can be found in the The Cartographical Archives building.
- The following projects/buildings are required to conduct this project:
- The following resources are required to conduct this project:
- 100,000 Gold
- 2,400 Productivity Pts.
- 2,000 Primordial Affinity
Renovate the Archives Project Outcome
- Compleating this project will provide you with the following:
- Selling prices at merchants will be permanently increased. (+10%)
- Buying prices at merchants will be permanently decreased.
Renovate the Archives Notes & Tips
- Players will need to complete a turn for it to be added to the project's Productivity. In order to complete a turn, a player will need to successfully complete an Activitiy such as Mandates or Expeditions, the harder the challenge, the more Productivity will be added to the active Project. If the player fails to complete the activity, the Turn will not pass.
- To check an activity, go to the Mandates Board or the Expeditions Map and select an Activity to participate in. The board and map are next to Thunderblade Zalahir.