Residual Energy in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Major Passive Skill and part of the Warlock branch. Major Passive Skills can provide or modify abilities as well as other stats causing a big impact in playstyle. They are unique to each branch.
"Magic is unpredictable. Taking the energy of a Fallen is imprecise and it can escape your body unexpectedly. Weaker cultists often struggle with this; they bite off more they can chew and are consumed by their own magic.
Residual Energy Information
- Residual Energy is part of the Warlock branch.
- Unlocking this Passive Skill provides the following bonuses:
- Casting an spell empowers your next attacks whit additional damage of the spell´s type for a short period of time.
- Attack gain+30% damage from the last spell cast. The type of damage is the same as the last spell cast
Residual Energy Requirements
- In order to unlock Residual Energy you must first unlock one of the following Passive Skills:
Residual Energy Notes
- Passive Skills provide different bonuses by having them unlocked
- Passive Skills are divided in different branches of the Passive Skill Tree.
- To unlock a Passive Skill, players must first unlock another one linked to it in the tree.