Resilience to Corruption
Resilience to Corruption in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Major Passive Skill and part of the Warlock branch. Major Passive Skills can provide or modify abilities as well as other stats causing a big impact in playstyle. They are unique to each branch.
"Morality will get you killed in Gomora. No-one is "good", there is only power. Here, you are measured by the strength of your conviction alone.
Resilience to Corruption Information
- Resilience to Corruption is part of the Warlock branch.
- Unlocking this Passive Skill provides the following bonuses:
- When you are afflicted with damage over time, ailment damage affects your Force Shield before you Health.
- Damage Over Time is dealt to your Force Shield before your Health
Resilience to Corruption Requirements
- In order to unlock Resilience to Corruption you must first unlock one of the following Passive Skills:
Resilience to Corruption Notes
- Passive Skills provide different bonuses by having them unlocked
- Passive Skills are divided in different branches of the Passive Skill Tree.
- To unlock a Passive Skill, players must first unlock another one linked to it in the tree.