|Bonus||Inflicts Stun on enemies caught in the charge. Adds a cooldown to the skill.|
Righteous Bash in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Warpath skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Victorious Baäpheth approached his fallen foe. He raised his shield, and slammed it repeatedly into the face of the Primordial of Fire, flames bursting from the injured entity and turning to smoke. Under the weight of Gleidhir, all flames in the world went out, choked by Ambition and Industry’s combined forces.
Righteous Bash Information
- Righteous Bash can be equipped to modify the Warpath skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Inflicts Stun on enemies caught in the charge. Adds a cooldown to the skill.
Righteous Bash Requirements
- Warpath must be level 41 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Righteous Bash
- Build 1
- Build 2
Righteous Bash Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Warpath Skill Modifiers|