|Total Costs:||__gold__ Gold
__producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
__primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
|Outcome||Productivity will be permanently increased.|
Roadworks is a Project in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Projects become available once the player unlocks the Champion of Stormfall endgame mode . Tthis can be done by completing all three acts of Wolcen's campaign.
Many of Stormfall’s land-based trade routes are the descendants of old dirt paths carved through the landscape. This slows down the progress of caravans looking to trade, especially during wet weather, as their wagons often get bogged down in the mud. If you were to invest in stone-cobbled roads, progress would be far easier, making trade partners more likely to invest more time and money exporting their goods to Stormfall.
Roadworks project Requirements
- Roadworks can be found in the Stormfall Palace building.
- The following projects/buildings are required to conduct this project:
- The following resources are required to conduct this project:
- __gold__ Gold
- __producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
- __primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
Roadworks Project Outcome
- Compleating this project will provide you with the following:
- Productivity will be permanently increased.
Roadworks Notes & Tips
- Players will need to complete a turn for it to be added to the project's Productivity. In order to complete a turn, a player will need to successfully complete an Activitiy such as Mandates or Expeditions, the harder the challenge, the more Productivity will be added to the active Project. If the player fails to complete the activity, the Turn will not pass.
- To check an activity, go to the Mandates Board or the Expeditions Map and select an Activity to participate in. The board and map are next to Thunderblade Zalahir.