|Main Skill||Feeding Swarm|
|Bonus||Converts summons' base Physical damage to Fire damage. Disables Last Rites and Baneful Blows|
Seared Flesh in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Feeding Swarm skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
The Hierarch of Infestation once declared outright war upon the worshippers of Anathëa. Targeting a temple north of Varg, where the days are longest, the Shepherds of Plague gathered the sickly beggars put under their protection into a ditch. They doused the wretches with oil and cast a fire into the pit. Desperate for aid and relief, the flaming forces ran amok, devastating the Temple of Dawn.
Seared Flesh Information
- Seared Flesh can be equipped to modify the Feeding Swarm skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Converts summons' base Physical damage to Fire damage. Disables Last Rites and Baneful Blows
Seared Flesh Requirements
- Feeding Swarm must be level 17 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Seared Flesh
- Build 1
- Build 2
Seared Flesh Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Feeding Swarm Skill Modifiers|