Self-Preservation Instinct in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Minor Passive Skills and part of the Warlock branch. Minor Passive Skills can change the player character in subtle or drastic ways. They are scattered around different branches but some of them are repeated in more than one.
Self-Preservation Instinct Information
- Self-Preservation Instinct is part of the Warlock branch.
- Unlocking this Passive Skill provides the following bonuses:
- +17% Force Shield Regeneration Rate
- +10% Force Shield Regeneration Delay Reduction
Self-Preservation Instinct Requirements
- In order to unlock Self-Preservation Instinct you must first unlock one of the following Passive Skills:
Self-Preservation Instinct Notes
- Passive Skills provide different bonuses by having them unlocked
- Passive Skills are divided in different branches of the Passive Skill Tree.
- To unlock a Passive Skill, players must first unlock another one linked to it in the tree.