Your ability to use the Shock Ailment effectively. Shocking inflicts Lightning Damage to shocked enemies in a small area around your target. It can be stacked up to your maximum Ailments stacks number.
Shock is a Status Ailment in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. The Shock effect is an elemental ailment that damages enemies through lightning in a small area around the target. Status Ailments are the various negative effects that are applied to both players and enemies in battle, these ailments can be inflicted by a player through their skills, attacks, and equipped gear.
How to Cure Shock
Active Skills that inflict Shock
Players can use the following active skills or activate the following modifiers to certain skills to execute Frost damage that inflicts the Shock effect:
- Activate the modifier: Stormbound for Anvil's Woe.
- Activate the modifier: Electrified Field for Livor Mortis.
- Activate the modifier: Sudden Dehydration for Light-bringer.
- Activate the modifier: Fratricidal Reunification for Consuming Embers.
- Activate the modifier: Cyclone Lightning-Cannon for Avenger Autoturret.
Passive Skills that boost Shock
The following Passive Skills listed below boosts the effect of Shock such as increasing its duration, speed, damage, stacks, and chance:
- Immortal Offering
- Power of the First Men
- Primordial Insights
- Ancient Knowledge
- Tormentor (1 Cabalist)
- Tormentor (2 Cabalist)
- Master of Curses (1)
- Master of Curses (2)
- Focused (Cabalist)
- Crippling Decrepitude
- Lethal Certainty
- Incessant Infirmity
- Enfeebling Energy
- Enneract Expert
- Artefact Analysis
- Tenacious Afflictions
- Magical Mastery (1 Cabalist)
- Magical Mastery (2 Cabalist)
Equipment that boosts Shock