|Main Skill||Sovereign Shout|
|Bonus||You and your allies are cleansed of crowd control edffects when this skill is activated|
Singular Command in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Sovereign Shout skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Before becoming the Fallen of War, Baäpheth used to be the Primordial of Ambition. Part of his hubris came from his willingness to embody the perfect warrior. To be a figure that others could look up to in their darkest times. When others would consider breaking the line, he would not relent and would command them to stand with him. Most would mistake his quest for glory for a heroism that never was.
Singular Command Information
- Singular Command can be equipped to modify the Sovereign Shout skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- You and your allies are cleansed of crowd control edffects when this skill is activated
Singular Command Requirements
- Sovereign Shout must be level 29 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Singular Command
- Build 1
- Build 2
Singular Command Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Sovereign Shout Skill Modifiers|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!