Sirkis, Bane of the Storm
|Location||The Coast of Wrecks|
Sirkis, Bane of the Storm is a hostile Boss in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Player can confront Sirkis, Bane of the Storm to obtain random loot rewards such as Weapons, Armor, Accessories and Consumables as well as experience.
Sirkis, Bane of the Storm Information
- Sirkis, Bane of the Storm is categorized as a __type__ Boss.
- Combat Information:
- Jump - the boss's main attack is a jump that not only allows him to quickly change position but also stuns the hero. If you find yourself within reach of the Sirkis' jump, your character will lose a few health points.
- Swings - the opponent makes a series of swings with his paws, which throw off and damage the player. It is best to move to a safe distance to avoid his paws.
- Summon minions - the boss can make a loud roar that summons a group of opponents. Kill them first, so that they won't damage you while fighting the main enemy.
- Fire breathing - the boss can release a fire streak that will instantly set the hero on fire. To avoid this, be on the move.
- The best way to fight this opponent is to stay away from his head. It's best to run after him and attack his back/legs. This way you will avoid all of his attacks.
Sirkis, Bane of the Storm Location
- Sirkis, Bane of the Storm can be found at The Coast of Wrecks
Sirkis, Bane of the Storm Video Guide
Sirkis, Bane of the Storm Notes & Tips
- Enemies can be defeated to obtain loot.
- Enemies will yield experience once defeated.
- Each Location hosts different kind of Enemies.