|Main Skill||Wrath of Baäpheth|
|Bonus||Converts base Physical damage to Sacred damage. Increases chance of inflicting Weakness.|
When Baäpheth was captured by Anathëa and her Army of Genesis, the guards could not hold him long. A regiment of them rushed to his captivity chamber after hearing a commotion. Baäpheth swung wildly with his shackled arm and the chain cut clean through the first soldier’s armored torso. An arrogant smirk spread across Baäpheth’s face as he wrapped the chains around his hands.
Stolen Light Information
- Stolen Light can be equipped to modify the Wrath of Baäpheth skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Converts base Physical damage to Sacred damage. Increases chance of inflicting Weakness.
Stolen Light Requirements
- Wrath of Baäpheth must be level 17 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Stolen Light
- Build 1
- Build 2
Stolen Light Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Wrath of Baäpheth Skill Modifiers|