|Total Costs:||__gold__ Gold
__producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
__primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
|Outcome||Productivity will be permanently increased.|
Supply Stockpiles is a Project in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Projects become available once the player unlocks the Champion of Stormfall endgame mode . Tthis can be done by completing all three acts of Wolcen's campaign.
Supply Stockpiles Information
Stormfall is no stranger to disaster. The weather is temperamental, and the city’s namesake is a constant threat to its people. Farmland floods often enough for it to be a constant pressure, and citizens are often displaced by persistent Flayer raids on top of the flooding. If you were to invest in creating supply stockpiles around the city, this would offset to consequences of such upheavals, and allow the city to continue functioning during times of crisis.
Supply Stockpiles project Requirements
- Supply Stockpiles can be found in the Stormfall Palace building.
- The following projects/buildings are required to conduct this project:
- The following resources are required to conduct this project:
- __gold__ Gold
- __producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
- __primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
Supply Stockpiles Project Outcome
- Compleating this project will provide you with the following:
- Productivity will be permanently increased.
Supply Stockpiles Notes & Tips
- Players will need to complete a turn for it to be added to the project's Productivity. In order to complete a turn, a player will need to successfully complete an Activitiy such as Mandates or Expeditions, the harder the challenge, the more Productivity will be added to the active Project. If the player fails to complete the activity, the Turn will not pass.
- To check an activity, go to the Mandates Board or the Expeditions Map and select an Activity to participate in. The board and map are next to Thunderblade Zalahir.