|Main Skill||Flight of Gaavanir|
|Bonus||When recalled, the hammer creates a damaging area of effect at the point where it was recalled|
Tectonic in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Flight of Gaavanir skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Baäpheth and Hephaäron sought to measure their ability in throwing Gaavanir, examined by a jury of other Primordials. Hephaäron made a shorter yet stronger throw, the warhammer crashing into the ground, revealing a chasm full of pure water below the earth. Baäpheth made the longer but weaker throw, creating the winds that ran alongside Gaavanir. The wielders and blacksmiths of the world had an equal claim to Gaavanir.
- Tectonic can be equipped to modify the Flight of Gaavanir skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- When recalled, the hammer creates a damaging area of effect at the point where it was recalled
- Flight of Gaavanir must be level 29 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Tectonic
- Build 1
- Build 2
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Flight of Gaavanir Skill Modifiers|