Terms of Conflict
|Main Skill||Blood for Blood|
|Bonus||Casts to the location of the cursor|
Terms of Conflict in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Blood for Blood skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Terms of Conflict Information
- Terms of Conflict can be equipped to modify the Blood for Blood skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Casts to the location of the cursor
Terms of Conflict Requirements
- Blood for Blood must be level 23 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 2 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Terms of Conflict
- Build 1
- Build 2
Terms of Conflict Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Blood for Blood Skill Modifiers|