Electrocute your foes with bouncing lighting. Each bounce is weaker than the last.
Attack: Only usable with staves or catalysts.
Skill Tags: Spell.
Thunderstrike is an Active Skill in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. This skill can only be used with staves or catalysts. Active skills are special attacks that can be executed in battle, most of the active skills are used to inflict damage against enemies and foes, as well as providing various buffs to the player's character and its allies.
Beelmalik, the Fallen Lord of Punishment, used to rule over the primal element of Lightning. He kept a distinct taste for chaining attacks, representative of his desire to capture and imprison his brethren Abanazaar, Lord of Envy, and Etheliel, Lady of Vanity.
- Willpower Cost: 63
- Resource Consuming Time: 0.5s
- Range: 15m
- Average Damage: 70
- Total Damage: 45 - 94
- Lightning Damage: 23 - 65
- Sacred Damage: 22 - 29
- Shock Stacks: 1
- Shock Chance: 6.7%
- Shock Duration: 4.0s
- As of patch 18.104.22.168 Increased damage gained with levels for this skill (+40% at max level)
- Only usable with staves or catalysts
- Skill Points required: ??
Effect: Increases the chance to inflict Ailments on enemies.
Effect: Increases the Ailment damage.
Effect: Reduces Willpower cost.
Effect: Increases damage.
Law Manifest in Lightning
Effect: Chance fo lightning to strike from the sky on damaged targets.
Storm at Sunset
Effect: Converts base Lightning damage to Shadow damage. Increases the chance of inflicting Cursed.
Effect: Increases critical chance against shocked enemies.
Path of Woe
Effect: Lightning bounces an additional time.
Effect: Increases critical chance.
Effect: Critical hits cause lightning to fork between other enemies.
Effect: Reduces damage lost on each bounce.
Effect: Increases critical damage.
Knees Hitting Ground
Effect: Critical hits have a chance to inflict Stun on enemies. Adds a cooldown to the skill.
Rebuilding the Trinity
Effect: Gives a buff that allows you to deal additional damage based on the base element of this skill. This ability can target allies, and if they are affected by it, the ally will also receive this buff.
Effect: Increases damage.
Presumption Of Guilt
Effect: Lightning prioritizes enemies that are being damaged over time.
Notes and Tips
- Players use multiple skills from 2 different attack types at the same time.
- Skills can be leveled up by constantly using it in battle which increases its potency and as well as unlocking skill modifiers. Apart from that, you can also level up your skills by using Primordial Affinity which can be purchased from Demetra.