|Main Skill||Gunslinger's Brand|
|Bonus||Converts base Physical damage to Aether damage. Increases chance of inflicting Stasis|
Time Manipulator in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Gunslinger's Brand skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
After much experimentation and a handful of explosive accidents, Ezaneal created the Handheld Iosonic Cannon, the First Pistol. Its pinpoint accuracy, light weight and ability to shift its traversal of aether to high speeds made it extremely deadly. Giving humanity weapons of this nature, so accessible and deadly, would no doubt cause chaos, but Hephaäron had sealed the Armory of Creation permanently. This was the only way to share his invention with humanity; it would take a genius to get inside…
Time Manipulator Information
- Time Manipulator can be equipped to modify the Gunslinger's Brand skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Converts base Physical damage to Aether damage. Increases chance of inflicting Stasis
Time Manipulator Requirements
- Gunslinger's Brand must be level 17 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Time Manipulator
- Build 1
- Build 2
Time Manipulator Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Gunslinger's Brand Skill Modifiers|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!