Toxic Emanations in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Major Passive Skill and part of the Plaguebringer branch. Major Passive Skills can provide or modify abilities as well as other stats causing a big impact in playstyle. They are unique to each branch.
“Weak. Weak, weak, weak. These lungs weren’t built for this world. To live is to decay, to slowly poison yourself. Why not decay indefinitely? Why does it have to end?”
Toxic Emanations Information
- Toxic Emanations is part of the Plaguebringer branch.
- Unlocking this Passive Skill provides the following bonuses:
- Enemies receive a stack of Poison every few seconds when they are close to you.
- Every 2s, Enemies in a 4m radius gain a Poison Stack
Toxic Emanations Requirements
- In order to unlock Toxic Emanations you must first unlock one of the following Passive Skills:
Toxic Emanations Notes
- Passive Skills provide different bonuses by having them unlocked
- Passive Skills are divided in different branches of the Passive Skill Tree.
- To unlock a Passive Skill, players must first unlock another one linked to it in the tree.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!