|Bonus||Converts base Physical damage to Poison damage|
Toxicity Ensnared in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Evasion skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
While Ezaneal had many ideas for explosive weapons, his master blacksmith Hephaäron urged him to follow more conventional alleys. Moros, Primordial of Dusk, saw Ezaneal’s frustration. Believing Ezaneal wanted to protect creation with his designs, he privately expressed his support to him. He encouraged him to build new contraptions to protect Wolcen. This was the kindest word Ezaneal had heard in all his apprenticeship, so he came back to Moros with a gift: a bomb that would smother Moros’ opponents in darkness, neutralizing them without harm.
Toxicity Ensnared Information
- Toxicity Ensnared can be equipped to modify the Evasion skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Converts base Physical damage to Poison damage
Toxicity Ensnared Requirements
- Evasion must be level 17 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Toxicity Ensnared
- Build 1
- Build 2
Toxicity Ensnared Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Evasion Skill Modifiers|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!