|Project Requirements:||Planning Committee (III)|
|Total Costs:||?? Gold
?? Productivity Pts.
?? Primordial Affinity
Transmutation Forge is a Building in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Buildings are only available once the Champion of Stormfall endgame mode has been unlocked, this can be done by completing all three acts of Wolcen's campaign. Constructing and completing projects for a building allows a player to unlock new gameplay features such as a fifth skill slot, more personal stash tabs, the final Aspect of Apocalypse, and many more.
Transmutation Forge Information
Demetra has perfected a technique that allows her to alter the shape and properties of any items or equipment. She has designed a forge tailored specifically to this task. She welcomes you to throw any unused equipment in the forge in the hopes that it may return something more attuned to your skill-set.
Demetra’s plans for her ‘Transmutation Forge’ have been finalised and are now awaiting authorisation.
Demetra has been experimenting with ways to make the transmutation process more powerful. She believes that if she can find a more efficient way of channeling the energy that catalyzes the transmutation process, there may be a possibility that the transmuted item will be of a higher rarity.
Transmutation Forge Projects
To unlock this project, the Planning Committee (III) at the Stormfall Palace must be constructed first.
- Construct Transmutation Forge
- The Project "Upgrade Forge" will become available.
- The Project "Transmute Item" will become available.
Transmutation Forge Upgrades
- Upgrade Forge
- Creates the chance that transmuted items will have a higher rarity.
Transmutation Forge Notes & Tips
- Players will need to complete a turn for it to be added to the project's Productivity. In order to complete a turn, a player will need to successfully complete an Activity such as Mandates or Expeditions, the harder the challenge, the more Productivity will be added to the active Project. If the player fails to complete the activity, the Turn will not pass.
- To check an activity, go to the Mandates Board or the Expeditions Map and select an Activity to participate in. The board and map are next to Thunderblade Zalahir.