|Required Lvl||Level 17|
|Modifier Points||3 points|
|Bonus||Converts base Shadow Damage to Sacred Damage. Increases chance of inflicting Weakness.|
Trespasses Revealed in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Eclipse skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Trespasses Revealed Information
- Trespasses Revealed can be equipped to modify the Eclipse skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Converts base Shadow Damage to Sacred Damage. Increases chance of inflicting Weakness.
Trespasses Revealed Requirements
- Eclipse must be level Level 17 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 points free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Trespasses Revealed
- Build 1
- Build 2
Trespasses Revealed Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.