|Main Skill||Stings of Krearion|
|Bonus||Converts Physical damage to Toxic damage. Applies an additional stack when inflicting Poison.|
Unnatural Causes in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Stings of Krearion skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
The bow is the most common weapon for hunters in the cult of Bezeriel. As they collect flesh for him to consume, yanking out the arrows from the corpses, the arrowheads become more and more putrid as the gory residue builds up between each kill. It rots over time, making each shot ever more lethal.
Unnatural Causes Information
- Unnatural Causes can be equipped to modify the Stings of Krearion skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Converts Physical damage to Toxic damage. Applies an additional stack when inflicting Poison.
Unnatural Causes Requirements
- Stings of Krearion must be level 17 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Unnatural Causes
- Build 1
- Build 2
Unnatural Causes Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Stings of Krearion Skill Modifiers|