|Total Costs:||__gold__ Gold
__producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
__primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
|Outcome||Creates the chance that transmuted items will have a higher rarity.|
Upgrade Forge is a Project in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Projects become available once the player unlocks the Champion of Stormfall endgame mode . Tthis can be done by completing all three acts of Wolcen's campaign.
Projects are accessed through the different Buildings and allow players to unlock new gameplay features by investing Resources and Turns.
Upgrade Forge Information
Demetra has been experimenting with ways to make the transmutation process more powerful. She believes that if she can find a more efficient way of channeling the energy that catalyzes the transmutation process, there may be a possibility that the transmuted item will be of a higher rarity.
Upgrade Forge project Requirements
- Upgrade Forge can be found in the Transmutation Forge building.
- The following projects/buildings are required to conduct this project:
- The following resources are required to conduct this project:
- __gold__ Gold
- __producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
- __primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
Upgrade Forge Project Outcome
- Compleating this project will provide you with the following:
- Creates the chance that transmuted items will have a higher rarity.
Upgrade Forge Notes & Tips
- Players will need to complete a turn for it to be added to the project's Productivity. In order to complete a turn, a player will need to successfully complete an Activitiy such as Mandates or Expeditions, the harder the challenge, the more Productivity will be added to the active Project. If the player fails to complete the activity, the Turn will not pass.
- To check an activity, go to the Mandates Board or the Expeditions Map and select an Activity to participate in. The board and map are next to Thunderblade Zalahir.