Virtuose Stance in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Major Passive Skill and part of the Arms Maester branch. Major Passive Skills can provide or modify abilities as well as other stats causing a big impact in playstyle. They are unique to each branch.
“You’re the same as every other so-called master I’ve studied under. You weaken yourself for the sake of a tradition, learn mediocre moves because of the name on the manual. In the next life, don’t waste my time."
Virtuose Stance Information
- Virtuose Stance is part of the Arms Maester branch.
- Unlocking this Passive Skill provides the following bonuses:
- You unlock the "Probing Weakness" and "Stalwart Resolve" Stances, each one giving you different bonuses. Using a dodge roll changes your Stance.
- While in the "Probing Weakness" Stance, your all resistance score is reduced, but your default attacks have a chance to deal double damage, including on critical hits.
- While in the "Stalwart Resolve" Stance, your attack and spellcasting speed is reduced, but your block chance is increased.
- Gain access to two "Stances": "Probing Weakness" and "Stalwart Resolve". A "Stance" is changed when a Dodge Roll is used.
- While "Probing Weakness" is active, you have a 10% Chance to double Attack Damage at the cost of 25% of your All Resistances Score
- While "Stalwart Resolve" is active, you have 10% Block Chance and 25% Block Efficiency at the cost of 25% of your Attack and Spell Damage
Virtuose Stance Requirements
- In order to unlock Virtuose Stance you must first unlock one of the following Passive Skills:
Virtuose Stance Notes
- Passive Skills provide different bonuses by having them unlocked
- Passive Skills are divided in different branches of the Passive Skill Tree.
- To unlock a Passive Skill, players must first unlock another one linked to it in the tree.