Let loose a volley of arrows in a circular area that damages enemies over time.
Attack: Only usable with bows and pistols.
Skill Tags: Attack.
Wailing Arrows is an Active Skill in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. This skill can only be used with bows and pistols. Active skills are special attacks that can be executed in battle, most of the active skills are used to inflict damage against enemies and foes, as well as providing various buffs to the player's character and its allies.
Hephaäron, the Maestre of Industry, forged "Krearion, The First Bow" so that men could master the art of raining death.
Wailing Arrows Information
- Rage Cost: 179
- Resource Consuming Time: 1.2s
- Cooldown: 7.5s
- Range: 0m
- Average Damage: 1457
- Total Damage: 1140 - 1774
- Physical Damage: 584 - 674
- Frost Damage: 545 - 1061
- Lightning Damage: 11 - 39
- Freeze Chance: 10.0%
- Freeze Duration: 1.5s
Wailing Arrows Requirements
- Only usable with bows and pistols
- Skill Points required: ??
Wailing Arrows Modifiers
Effect: Reduces cooldown.
Effect: Increases damage.
Effect: Reduces Rage cost.
Effect: Adds a slowing effect to the arrows' area of effect.
Effect: All damage is now dealt instantly after skill activation, but the damage is reduced.
Effect: Converts base Physical damage to Fire damage. Increases damage.
Effect: Increases the chance to inflict Ailments on enemies.
Effect: Summons a ghost ally that creates two smaller damaging areas of effect around yours.
Effect: Increases Ailment damage.
Effect: Arrows become a vertical barrage that creeps forward slowly.
Effect: Increases critical chance for self and allies around you.
Effect: Increases critical hit chance.
Effect: Allows you to charge this skill to increase its damage.
Effect: Cooldown is reduced upon killing an enemy.
Effect: Increases critical damage.
Effect: Damage multiplier applied per enemy within the skill's area of effect.
Wailing Arrows Build
Notes and Tips
- Players use multiple skills from 2 different attack types at the same time.
- Skills can be leveled up by constantly using it in battle which increases its potency and as well as unlocking skill modifiers. Apart from that, you can also level up your skills by using Primordial Affinity which can be purchased from Demetra.