|Main Skill||Bleeding Edge|
|Bonus||Converts base Physical damage to fire damage|
Will-o'-the-Wisp in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Bleeding Edge skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Ezaneal, Fallen Lord of Trickery, has always been Hephaäron's rival in terms of craftmanship and creativity. That rivalry led him to break into the Armory of Creation and steal Ashkadi to understand and further the design. He convinced Abanazaar, the fallen Lord of Envy, to imbue the blade with ethereal fire. Ashkadi was later recovered but the design was tainted forever.
- Will-o'-the-Wisp can be equipped to modify the Bleeding Edge skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Converts base Physical damage to fire damage
- Bleeding Edge must be level 17 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Will-o'-the-Wisp
- Build 1
- Build 2
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Bleeding Edge Skill Modifiers|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!