|Main Skill||Phantom Blades|
|Bonus||The projectile circles around the cursor's location|
When Abanazaar, once Primordial of Fire, crossed an ocean to meet his unrequited love, it created a tempestuous cyclone made of scorching steam. It is said that to tame the cyclone, Hephaäron started forging Omeagram in the eye of the storm to redirect its power into the legendary blade.
- Windforged can be equipped to modify the Phantom Blades skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- The projectile circles around the cursor's location
- Phantom Blades must be level 29 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Windforged
- Build 1
- Build 2
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Phantom Blades Skill Modifiers|