Wine of War
|Main Skill||Sovereign Shout|
|Bonus||Chance for the shout to Frenzy enemies.|
Wine of War in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Sovereign Shout skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
During the great War of the Primordials, Baäpheth engaged and fought against Anathëa, the Lady of Dawn. While The First Warrior's prowess could not be matched in battle, Anathëa's resisted his frenzying shouts and her raw power was still enough to rival him for a while. nnIn the end, Baäpheth had the upper hand and wounded Anathëa, some of her lights escaped her body uncontrollably, engulfing and searing Baäpheth inside and out. Both were considerably weakened by the experience and unable to land the final blow.
Wine of War Information
- Wine of War can be equipped to modify the Sovereign Shout skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Chance for the shout to Frenzy enemies.
Wine of War Requirements
- Sovereign Shout must be level 41 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Wine of War
- Build 1
- Build 2
Wine of War Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Sovereign Shout Skill Modifiers|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!