Wings of Ishmir
Summon a giant spear and leap onto your enemies, damaging them.
Attack: Only usable with melee weapons.
Skill Tags: Attack, Movement.
Wings of Ishmir is an Active Skill in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. This skill can only be used with melee weapons. Active skills are special attacks that can be executed in battle, most of the active skills are used to inflict damage against enemies and foes, as well as providing various buffs to the player's character and its allies.
Hephaäron, the Maestre of Industry, forged "Ishmir, the First Spear" to teach men to work together on the battlefield. True warriors, however, will use this verstaile weapon with lethal efficiency.
Wings of Ishmir Information
- Final Trick
- Resource Consuming Time: 1.0s
- Cooldown: 9.4s
- Range: 0m
- Average Damage: 1721
- Total Damage: 1202 - 2240
- Physical Damage: 616 - 855
- Frost Damage: 573 - 1346
- Lightning Damage: 11 - 39
- Freeze Chance: 12.3%
- Freeze Duration: 1.5s
Wings of Ishmir Requirements
- Only usable with melee weapons
- Skill Points required: ??
Wings of Ishmir Modifiers
Effect: Increases flight speed.
Effect: Reduces the cooldown for each hit that kills an enemy.
Effect: Increases Rage generation. (Final Trick)
Effect: Knockbacks enemies upon landing.
Effect: Grants a buff for each enemy hit on landing.
Effect: Converts base Physical damage to Sacred damage. Increases chance of inflicting Weakness.
Effect: Increases critical chance.
Effect: Regenerates Force Shield per enemy hit on landing.
Effect: Increases the chance to inflict Ailments on enemies.
Effect: Skill loses its cooldown and costs one Stamina Point to use instead.
Effect: Increases the damage dealt by yourself and allies in the area of effect on landing.
Effect: Increases Threat generation.
Effect: Inflicts Stun on enemies on impact.
Effect: Creates a vortex before landing that pulls in enemies within an area of effect.
Effect: Increases damage.
Effect: Creates a damage-dealing shockwave upon landing.
Notes and Tips
- Players use multiple skills from 2 different attack types at the same time.
- Skills can be leveled up by constantly using it in battle which increases its potency and as well as unlocking skill modifiers. Apart from that, you can also level up your skills by using Primordial Affinity which can be purchased from Demetra.