Wrath of Baäpheth
Summon a pair of unbreakable chains and unleash a flurry of reckless lashes.
Attack: Only usable with melee weapons.
Skill Tags: Attack, Warrior.
Wrath of Baäpheth is an Active Skill in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. This skill can only be used with melee weapons. Active skills are special attacks that can be executed in battle, most of the active skills are used to inflict damage against enemies and foes, as well as providing various buffs to the player's character and its allies.
Baäpheth, the Fallen Archduke of War, used the chains that once bound him to wreak havoc upon the Army of Genesis.
Wrath of Baäpheth Information
- Rage Cost: 112
- Resource Consuming Time: 0.5s
- Range: 0m
- Number of Projectiles: 1
- Average Damage: 1892
- Total Damage: 1432 - 2532
- Physical Damage: 735 - 899
- Frost Damage: 686 - 1415
- Lightning Damage: 11 - 39
- Freeze Chance: 10.0%
- Freeze Duration: 1.5s
- The damage bonus granted by your weapon for this skill is increased is 180%-180%
Wrath of Baäpheth Requirements
- Only usable with melee weapons
- Skill Points required: ??
Wrath of Baäpheth Modifiers
Effect: Rage generated when killing an enemy.
Effect: Increases attack speed.
Effect: Reduces Rage cost.
Effect: Increases critical chance.
Effect: Increases damage by 50% of your weapon damage
Effect: Converts base Physical damage to Sacred damage. Increases chance of inflicting Weakness.
Effect: Increases critical damage.
Effect: Increases the area of effect.
Effect: Increases the chance to inflict Ailments on enemies.
Effect: Increases damage based on the amount of missing health you have.
Effect: Grants a life leech buff to yourself and allies.
Effect: Increases damage.
Effect: Add an additional attack to the combo.
Effect: Gain Life Leech on the damage dealt by this ability, the lower your health, the more life leech you gain.
Effect: Increases Ailment damage.
Effect: Reduces critical damage, increases damage by 100%. of your weapon damage
Notes and Tips
- Players use multiple skills from 2 different attack types at the same time.
- Skills can be leveled up by constantly using it in battle which increases its potency and as well as unlocking skill modifiers. Apart from that, you can also level up your skills by using Primordial Affinity which can be purchased from Demetra.