Confluence Of All Things
|Required Lvl||Level 41|
|Modifier Points||3 points|
|Bonus||Globes pulled into the damaging vortex explode.|
Confluence Of All Things in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Anomaly skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Confluence Of All Things Information
- Confluence Of All Things can be equipped to modify the Anomaly skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Globes pulled into the damaging vortex explode.
Confluence Of All Things Requirements
- Anomaly must be level Level 41 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 points free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Confluence Of All Things
- Build 1
- Build 2
Confluence Of All Things Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!