|Main Skill||Bleeding Edge|
|Bonus||Axe continues to spin after being thrown|
Unstoppable Momentum in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Bleeding Edge skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Ashkadi is designed to upset the natural order, which in return reacts the only way it knows: by trying to adjust itself. The energy deployed by natural laws to fix the unbalance is what fuels the spin. With sufficient expertise, the axe-thrower can keep it spinning in a way that defies gravity itself.
Unstoppable Momentum Information
- Unstoppable Momentum can be equipped to modify the Bleeding Edge skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Axe continues to spin after being thrown
Unstoppable Momentum Requirements
- Bleeding Edge must be level 29 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Unstoppable Momentum
Unstoppable Momentum Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Bleeding Edge Skill Modifiers|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!