Hail the Ice Queen
|Main Skill||Winter's Grasp|
|Bonus||Gives a buff that allows you to deal additional damage based on the base element of this skill. Allies affected by the skill's area of effect will also receive this buff.|
Hail the Ice Queen in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Winter's Grasp skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Etheliel knows generosity when it comes to sharing her power with mortals: she sees sorcerers and cultists as mere pawns serving her great ambition whenever they summon her cold embrace. Every time her Frost touches the world, she moves one step closer to her ultimate victory. In a way, ignorant sorcerers are just as dangerous as malignant cultists.
Hail the Ice Queen Information
- Hail the Ice Queen can be equipped to modify the Winter's Grasp skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Gives a buff that allows you to deal additional damage based on the base element of this skill. Allies affected by the skill's area of effect will also receive this buff.
Hail the Ice Queen Requirements
- Winter's Grasp must be level 41 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Hail the Ice Queen
- Build 1
- Build 2
Hail the Ice Queen Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Winter's Grasp Skill Modifiers|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!