|Bonus||Chance for explosions to drop a health globe. Reduces damage.|
Metempsychosis in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Plagueburst skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
While the practices of the Cult of Doom are horrifying, they are not usually bombastic. The Hierarch of Infestation is an enthusiast of all protracted suffering and slow decay. He feeds and feeds and feeds the beast-Fallen Bezeriel, who exudes energies both poisonous and healing in return.
- Metempsychosis can be equipped to modify the Plagueburst skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Chance for explosions to drop a health globe. Reduces damage.
- Plagueburst must be level 29 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Metempsychosis
- Build 1
- Build 2
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Plagueburst Skill Modifiers|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!