|Bonus||Chance to summon monsters as allies.|
The Cult of Doom holds thousands of prisoners agonizing in pestilence within their dungeons. They’re technically alive, but their flesh can be coaxed into the transformations of death. Within minutes, the human body can double in size as its tissues collapse and release toxins. The flesh swells, releasing a burst of necrotic energy at breaking point. The resulting creatures are at the cult's disposal, ready to be unleashed for their dark purposes.
Mortiferous Guest Information
- Mortiferous Guest can be equipped to modify the Plagueburst skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Chance to summon monsters as allies.
Mortiferous Guest Requirements
- Plagueburst must be level 41 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Mortiferous Guest
- Build 1
- Build 2
Mortiferous Guest Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Plagueburst Skill Modifiers|