|Main Skill||Livor Mortis|
|Bonus||Converts the summon's base Physical damage to Shadow damage. Summon becomes a melee warrior that has a leaping attack. Disable Electric Field|
Ravenous Reach in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Livor Mortis skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
When Moros attempted to lull Bezeriel into an eternal sleep, he and all his faithful were condemned to act as the Primordial of Doom's warden. Moros' devotees march, corraling the Immortal Maws into place.
Ravenous Reach Information
- Ravenous Reach can be equipped to modify the Livor Mortis skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Converts the summon's base Physical damage to Shadow damage. Summon becomes a melee warrior that has a leaping attack. Disable Electric Field
Ravenous Reach Requirements
- Livor Mortis must be level 17 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Ravenous Reach
- Build 1
- Build 2
Ravenous Reach Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Livor Mortis Skill Modifiers|