|Main Skill||Wings of Ishmir|
|Bonus||Creates a vortex before landing that pulls in enemies within an area of effect.|
Twisting Harbringer in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Wings of Ishmir skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Baäpheth, former Primordial of Ambition, had a single training session with Ishmir. In the midst of the fight, he swung it through the air with such power that a cyclone gathered began from his movement, and in the moment he released the spear in a mighty throw, lightning made a deep scar in the earth in the shape of a seemingly bottomless gulf. Since then, the air itself reacts strongly whenever The First Spear flies.
Twisting Harbringer Information
- Twisting Harbringer can be equipped to modify the Wings of Ishmir skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Creates a vortex before landing that pulls in enemies within an area of effect.
Twisting Harbringer Requirements
- Wings of Ishmir must be level 41 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Twisting Harbringer
- Build 1
- Build 2
Twisting Harbringer Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Wings of Ishmir Skill Modifiers|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!